#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Lol your views are rather extreme.

But we all have extreme views about one thing or another. I don't agree with Baumer about the Pixar thing, but I respect it (same way I expect him to respect the fact that I loved the Hobbit movies).

I think I hate Pixar fans just like you hate Pixar.

This - Pixar itself doesn't particularly bother me, it's just the people who worship John Lasseter like a demigod and think that Pixar movies are the golden exemplar from which all other films should be created.

• Like 1

But we all have extreme views about one thing or another. I don't agree with Baumer about the Pixar thing, but I respect it (same way I expect him to respect the fact that I loved the Hobbit movies).

The facts about Pixar from an economic, critical, & fanbase point of you says it's the most successful animation studio over the past 20 years with no rival. You can have whatever hate & reason you want B, but I choose to follow the facts.

k. do you want to call the authorities for me having my own opinion or should I turn myself in?

So it's ok for you to tell me I should be in prison in I was to hit my kids?  

Hypocrite much?

The facts about Pixar from an economic, critical, & fanbase point of you says it's the most successful animation studio over the past 20 years with no rival. You can have whatever hate & reason you want B, but I choose to follow the facts.

Pixar makes movies that about 99% of the population wants to see.  They are brilliant.  

I just can't stand most of the films.  I liked the first Toy Story and I don't think I've really liked much since.

• Like 1

I've seen no actual evidence that hitting children is an effective form of teaching. Even if it wasn't, it wouldn't be okay. imo if you hit/spank your child you should be put in prison.

Are you a parent?

• Like 1

The facts about Pixar from an economic, critical, & fanbase point of you says it's the most successful animation studio over the past 20 years with no rival. You can have whatever hate & reason you want B, but I choose to follow the facts. Pixar makes movies that about 99% of the population wants to see. They are brilliant. I just can't stand most of the films. I liked the first Toy Story and I don't think I've really liked much since.
For someone who champions individuality so much, Pixar sure seems to bring out the snob in you Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 3

For someone who champions individuality so much, Pixar sure seems to bring out the snob in you

It's weird isn't it?  LOL

I just don't get the appeal of most of their movies.

• Like 1

I feel like Vincent Hanna..."I've had trouble with all kinds."

- Kids talking loudly during Jurassic World

- Adults on their phones at Fury Road

- Girl reading a text then bawling like an infant at Kingsmen

- Wailing infant at Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

for me Last Vegas- this guy who sounded drunk was talking on his cellphone loud during the movie and it sounded like he was on speaker so I was like ok and told someone outside and they got eem, Kingsmen-once these girls getting all giddy when Egsy showed up on the screen, Ride Along-texting and someone saying CNN out loud when the CNN building showed up, and talkative loud during Insidious. That's it oh and these two old women during American Sniper that's all I can think of