#ED

Monday Actuals: JW - 11.5M | IO - 10.4M

Sure it was in "development". But they never actually started production on JP4 and scrap everything, so it wasn't added to the final budget like what happened with Tangled. :ph34r:

Also JW will be getting sequels, and I doubt IO will. JW will end up ahead regardless.

CapHelicarrierCrash.gif

I know, I know, it's not from the right movie...

Marvel is falling. After Ant-Man everyone will pronounce them dead

until next year when Civil War makes big bucks.

:lol: 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Really the odds are against it having much of any jump over TWS at all. I mean LOTR and TS are like the only big trilogies to all get an admissions bump over the other. Debatable for TS actually.

What about Matt Damon's Bourne?  :ph34r:

Marvel is falling. After Ant-Man everyone will pronounce them dead

until next year when Civil War makes big bucks.

:lol: 

Eh, I think Cap 3 and GOTG 2 are going to be mega hits. Especially GOTG 2, considering Chris Pratt is going to be in it.

• Like 1

Eh, I think Cap 3 and GOTG 2 are going to be mega hits. Especially GOTG 2, considering Chris Pratt is going to be in it.

Totally agree. :)

Gotta wonder though...how come Marvel haven't released their movies in December or February? Two much less competitive months and enough room to build legs.

I don't even care about BOM's problems anymore, they are not even worth making fun of.

I don't know whether this is worse than if they actually had gotten permanently taken down by IMDB last year like everyone feared.

I mean, the Ray Subers-era BOM would have at least put the top 3 WW on the front page now that F7 has passed Avengers.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

I don't even care about BOM's problems anymore, they are not even worth making fun of.

I don't know whether this is worse than if they actually had gotten permanently taken down by IMDB last year like everyone feared.

Well if they gotten taken down we wouldn't even have the charts and stats at all so...

You mean the bizarre one with the upcoming Smurfs reboot in the showdown? (Said Smurfs movie now has a null title because of another BOM fuck-up. That also bugs the heck out of me.)

And I should have put a sarcasm tag, of course it would have been worse if BOM was actually gone.

Edited by TServo2049