baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Ah, the pilot, huh? Leo moves in with his new step-dad and discovers he has three bionic step-siblings living in a lab in the basement. "Crush, Chop, and Burn"... fun times.

Tele, do you know which editors still edit/cut old school, on film ?

I guess, Tarantino, Scorcese & Nolan editors maybe ...

Before digital & Avid, editing was a very different job I believe ...

Edited by The Futurist

Ah, the pilot, huh? Leo moves in with his new step-dad and discovers he has three bionic step-siblings living in a lab in the basement. "Crush, Chop, and Burn"... fun times.

I've never seen that one and I thought I've seen all but the newer fantasy island ones.

sometimes I feel like a big snowman who is this poopy as a giant moving mask dogs I wish I was a sleeping giraffe because the world is not the truth of the place bummer bummer spaghetti bomber telesometimes I feel like a big snowman resist puppy is a giant wolverine mmm asked dogs I wish I was a sleeping giraffe pizza so will just not the truth of the place on the phone with spaghetti palmer telly

seriously guys where the inside out numbers in Jurassic world I want all th here as soon as possible test I want inside out to win the weekends

sorry if this doesn't make much sense I'm using voice to text sleep and I'm half asleep

• Like 2

sometimes I feel like a big snowman who is this poopy as a giant moving mask dogs I wish I was a sleeping giraffe because the world is not the truth of the place bummer bummer spaghetti bomber telesometimes I feel like a big snowman resist puppy is a giant wolverine mmm asked dogs I wish I was a sleeping giraffe pizza so will just not the truth of the place on the phone with spaghetti palmer telly

seriously guys where the inside out numbers in Jurassic world I want all th here as soon as possible test I want inside out to win the weekends

sorry if this doesn't make much sense I'm using voice to text sleep and I'm half asleep

???? What were you actually trying to say here?

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"

Edited by TServo2049

Going to mark Blank as a spam bot.  :ph34r:

• Like 3

That's the one.

It was cute.

• Like 2