baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

How about you do everyone on here a favor and actually learn more about the world, its many cultures, and people in general? Because all you've proven to us so far in the year or so you've been here is that you've got the emotional capacity of a teaspoon, and an intellect that has yet to surpass that of a manatee. 

You shouldn't be so judgmental and impose your white worldview on others.  What if Ethan Hunt is a Muslim?  Or he's from Africa?  Or India?  Or Pakistan?  Or China?

Stop being so Eurocentric.  Just because you're white doesn't mean you can impose your SJW worldview on everybody.  Respect other cultures!

Moderation:Please take this discussion to the CC thread. I think we have let this thread "slide" enough for today. Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

You should be more concerned with apologizing to me.

lol that you declare yourself morally superior and "owed" apologies from internet strangers for non-existent offenses

Ethan Hunt owes you 0.00, and should give you 0.00.  Except mocking your inability to have real emotion, maybe he can give you that.

You shouldn't be so judgmental and impose your white worldview on others.  What if Ethan Hunt is a Muslim?  Or he's from Africa?  Or India?  Or Pakistan?  Or China?

Stop being so Eurocentric.  Just because you're white doesn't mean you can impose your SJW worldview on everybody.  Respect other cultures!

Good call.

:rofl:

• Like 3

Your moral outrage and "horror" show the depth of your feels.  We all believe that you're a profound soul.

What's your preferred pronoun, so that I don't trigger you in my tribute video?

Why are you being so hostile right now. How does it affect that Lana is now  female? Why do you get so upset if people call you out for your comments. 

I'm a gay Arab that lives in the Middle East.

Not a white European. 

Bitch.

Please stop mocking of both Islam and Arabs.  Your Islamophobia is very triggering.

Just because you hate Muslim culture doesn't mean you can appropriate and nuke it.

Bitch.

Moderation:Please take this discussion to the CC thread. I think we have let this thread "slide" enough for today.

Moderation:

Let's try not to get off topic. There are other threads where these topics can be discussed. Please stick to the numbers or topics tangentially related in this thread.

Moderation:

Enough.

mod-squad.jpg

• Like 9