baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Just got back from AMC's special presentation of INSIDE OUT

This presentation was for children with disabilites.

My kid loved it.

That is awesome they would have a show for children with disabilities. Glad your kid loved it. :)
  • Like 5

while Trainwreck looks like one to me and yes, anecdotal, in the at least 5 times i have seen the trailer in the theater, there have been zero laughs from the crowds, I still think it will do pretty well financially. 

Edited by 75live

Ted 2 would be a lot more enticing to me even with the meh plot if Mila Kunis was in it. There's plenty of stuff they could've done with her and Marky Mark progressing in their relationship rather than just regressing him back to beginning-of-Ted-1 level. Probably won't see it.

Does anyone know why Kunis passed on the sequel?

Then it sounds like you have issues if you don't find not 1 comedy ever to be funny.. Granted, when it comes to marketing a comedy, they end up telling the same jokes in the TV Spots in an effort to sell it and it grows old when you keep seeing the same joke over and over..

Eh,. There are a few that I like, but I feel like I have to he invested in the characters and the dramatic aspects before any of the comedy actually works for me.