BoxOfficeZ

Monday 6.8 IO, 6.4 JW, 3.6 TED2

That's one factor people are underestimating with Star Wars. Long ass IMAX contract just like Avatar and Hobbit. Should be enormous in that format.

it helped in one film's case and not so much for the other. It all depends on the reception. Avatar had a must see factor for Imax. TDK and TDK® did great there as well(TDKR held OW Imax record until JW recently). JW also benefited from it.

• Like 1

I'm in no way shape or form suggesting that Terminator will out gross Minions. I'm just saying I haven't witnessed people talking about Minions the way I have Terminator. I know kids are a big part of the Minions audience and I can't really asses the hype coming from then. I also can't tell you whether older people are excited for Terminator but my demographic is pumped for it, I see 160-180M domestic

Hmm....i sense that TG unfortuantely get's a lot of many haters here recently.......way too many haters. :(

It just looks like crap and the reviews are crap. I could care less about this movie one way or the other, but when something looks this bad, it's interesting to see how it does.

Like watching a car crash, you want to look away but you just can't.

Which movie will win the title of Biggest flop of year? Jupiter Ascending? Tomorrowland? Terminator?

Bonus: Insurgent

mariahpensativa.gif

Insurgent cost 110M and didn't it do something like almost 300M WW? That is a success.