BoxOfficeZ

Monday 6.8 IO, 6.4 JW, 3.6 TED2

Rest of the weekdays should be pretty good...

1. Discount Tuesday

2. Wednesday is a Canadian holiday so that should be a good boost compared to last week's harsh 28% drop for both movies.

3. Thursday evening should be boosted by millions of people off work on Friday.

4. Due to the holiday on Saturday, many office workers will be off on Friday.

Saturday's box office will suck of course, haha.

Edited by redfirebird2008

JW definitely is not beating IO this weekend. Dont forget its losing lots of Imax and PLF screens this week. That will impact its drop. IO does not have any competition this week( it will be hit hard next weekend).

IO's competition has always been JW ever since it opened. All movies have had to face JW.

• Like 2

So TG is still a no show on MovieTickets, even though previews are tonight.

Not a good sign.

yes. Frickking Max has 4.5% of ticket sales. I dont know when a movie popped in this late and still did well. This is unprecedented territory. At this point I would predict MM2 OD > 2x TG OD.

When you look at the Monday to Monday drops, JW fell 44% and IO fell an astonishing 35%.  

Shit, never mind, Red beat me to it.

• Like 1

Pretty good for IO, just one more day til it hits 200!  :D

And if Terminator wins the 5-day, then all movies must be performing poorly. Smells like a stinker and that's gonna spread fast.

and how is that? it's more like the other way around, we have no idea how much TG will make in 5 days to say that if it wins is bad in general, if both openers get the top spot and JW and IO get 3 and 4, it means all movies are performing great