BoxOfficeZ

Monday 6.8 IO, 6.4 JW, 3.6 TED2

It just looks like crap and the reviews are crap. I could care less about this movie one way or the other, but when something looks this bad, it's interesting to see how it does.

Like watching a car crash, you want to look away but you just can't.

Is it mostly because of the fakely bad CGI looks in the movie or is it something else? :huh:

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

Tomorrowland is the bomb. Mortdecal was even bigger one but everyone saw it like a mile away. Jupiter Ascending was also sure fire bomb knowing wachowski's recent record plus the trailers were horrible. Tomorrowland had potential but bombed spectacularly. Especially its OS performance was pathetic.

people are hating on Terminator because people don't want to see this franchise get tarnished even further. Why is that hard to understand? 

Ask the die-hard Terminator fans about it. I'm not one of them..cause i've only seen one movie from that franchise, TS.

I just think it's unnecessary. I know Hollywood loves money, so this was never going to happen, but the franchise should have stopped at T2. The "no fate" message, the ambivalence of "did we stop Judgment Day?" was a perfect ending (thank you James Cameron for changing the ending at almost the last minute). I got burned once by T3, never again for me. I will not rage about the fact that new Terminator films exist, but I will stand firm with my opinion by not seeing this or any future Terminator film.