vc2002

Thursday numbers: IO 7.7,JW 6.8,TG 6.3, MM2 5.7 (Gopher strikes again)

So am I the only one noticing that box office mojo won't allow us to get to the weekend or daily charts? Every time I click on the link, it gives me "503 Service Unavailable" Service Unavailable

I get that error message all the time, but then refresh a few seconds later and it works fine.

I think they have it set up so people can't click through to the next page too quickly.

• Like 1

Fuck bugs in general. I was taking a walk in the woods the other day and when I got home I had four ticks on my back. Disgusting.

Were you crawling through the grass naked?  How did you even manage that?

• Like 1

Um, it'll drop less than JW tomorrow, so I think it's fine...

But JW always had the smaller drop and the highest increase compared to IO during weekends. But then again, this is another kind of weekend with the fourth of July. 

$40 million 5 Day for Terminator possible?

I hope so.....

it sux there will never be a sequel, they set it up nice, darnit

Edited by Mitch

$40 million 5 Day for Terminator possible?

My math takes Terminator to $44 million 5 day ($28.5 million 3 day).  That's a best case scenario at this point.

Public Enemies rode a $40 million 5 day to $97 million domestic, but Terminator is going to fall faster for sure.  We're probably going to see a lighter drop next week for all films (due to Saturday not being a holiday) and TG is going to implode fast after that.

So am I the only one noticing that box office mojo won't allow us to get to the weekend or daily charts? Every time I click on the link, it gives me "503 Service Unavailable" Service Unavailable

Whenever that happens just keep refreshing the page until it works.

• Like 1