vc2002

Thursday numbers: IO 7.7,JW 6.8,TG 6.3, MM2 5.7 (Gopher strikes again)

I'm about to bring down an already boring mood. Business is slowing doooowwwnnn tonight. 

IO 13

JW 12.4

Terminator 10.5-11.5

Mike 7

Looks like its going to be another Photo Finish between Inside out and Jurassic World.

The Rock would honestly be better as a Resistance soldier than a Terminator.

Now, a new PREDATOR movie starring The Rock as the human lead might be interesting. (Which reminds me, a Doom movie with The Rock as a space marine should have been all kinds of awesome, what went wrong with the actual movie we got?)

Edited by TServo2049

I'm about to bring down an already boring mood. Business is slowing doooowwwnnn tonight. 

IO 13

JW 12.4

Terminator 10.5-11.5

Mike 7

No way IO wins the weekend with this Friday number.

(Which reminds me, a Doom movie with The Rock as a space marine should have been all kinds of awesome, what went wrong with the actual movie we got?)

Seriously? Because it was a video game movie. 9 times out of 10, video game movies suck balls.

Spiders eat bugs.

Buddy of mine got attacked by a great white surfing our home break. Surfing afterwards was occasionally unsettling, when you were just sitting on your board waiting for the next set and thinking too much. Got scared shitless a couple of times by a sea lion... those bastards like to poke their heads up out of the water and if you only see them out of the corner of your eye, it can look like a triangular fin.

• Like 1

Spiders eat bugs.

Buddy of mine got attacked by a great white surfing our home break. Surfing afterwards was occasionally unsettling, when you were just sitting on your board waiting for the next set and thinking too much. Got scared shitless a couple of times by a sea lion... those bastards like to poke their heads up out of the water and if you only see them out of the corner of your eye, it can look like a triangular fin.

sorry to hear that man

Spiders eat bugs.

Fucking Sea Lions.

Internet trolls of the ocean.

• Like 1

No way IO wins the weekend with this Friday number.

Animations tend to have better drop on July 4th.

Then again, JW has better boost from Fri-Sat than most movies.

It'll be a close race between IO and JW AGAIN.