vc2002

Thursday numbers: IO 7.7,JW 6.8,TG 6.3, MM2 5.7 (Gopher strikes again)

MM down 1% from yesterday would be hard to believe but a minor increase wouldn't surprise me.

I would love to see IO hold less than 40% this weekend. Maybe even 35%.

They say IO might win today but might not win the weekend. Could be another wild weekend folks.

Deadline is reporting that IO, JW, and TG are all at least doubling their numbers from yesterday and that MM is down 1%. 

that doesn't sound like a likely outcome

maybe MMXXL just isn't much of a daytime movie, but will take over bigtime when the workday is fully over.

But still, none of that sounds right. Weren't we expecting pretty much all movies, opener or old, to increase in the 50-60% range?

• Like 1

MM will obviously have light daytime shows and much bigger late nights.

That's what was happening at my theatre. Between Mike's first 2 matinee shows we had 4(!) people but it got pretty busy at night.
  • Like 1

My early (EARLY) projections:

IO 13-15

JW 13-14

TS 12-13

Mike 7.5-8.5

TS you mean TG (terminator Genisys)? 12-13 million wouldn't be bad for it at all IMO it would be a huge increase over yesterday.

I'll give it a go too.

Inside Out: 12.5-13.5

Jurassic: 11.5-12.5

Terminator: 11-12

Magic Mike: 8-8.5

My data has JW and IO a smidge under their matinees from last Friday. 13 is the floor for both. Terminator isn't far behind JW either. 

• Like 2

My data has JW and IO a smidge under their matinees from last Friday. 13 is the floor for both. Terminator isn't far behind JW either. 

So that means both JW and IO will have 30m+ totals for the 3 day weekend, right?