CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

Earlier today was looking at minions 40-42 matinees are good expect pretty good eve business which if case may be upside by we will see Fri evening trade quite high.

JP4 7.5-8.2, IO 6.8-7.5

Min 38.9,JP4 7.3,IO 7,TG 5.6,MM2 3.5, Gal 3,Self 1.95,TED2 2.2

• Like 17

Titanic was a rare film that i saw with my 73 year old grandmother, my 50 year old mom, my girlfriend and my best friend who is male. We both bought the soundtrack and the Back to Titanic 2nd soundtrack. Its such a rare film. One that made most people feel something. Theres never been anything like before or since.

The only true four quadrant movie if there ever has one.

• Like 3

Titanic was a rare film that i saw with my 73 year old grandmother, my 50 year old mom, my girlfriend and my best friend who is male. We both bought the soundtrack and the Back to Titanic 2nd soundtrack. Its such a rare film. One that made most people feel something. Theres never been anything like before or since.

Sorry, but that kind of Titanic adoration has always made me a bit queasy. It's just not that good, imo. But obviously people were into it at the time, no doubt. Still not convinced it has held up especially well with a lot of people, but of course I have no way to definitively prove that. I guess the re-release's rather tame run is the best evidence I have.

So... Dory to beat Shrek's opening? Still great for Minions though! At our theatre, I was told by management that this was the biggest matinee since 2007 on a Saturday when Shrek 3, Pirates 3, and SM3 were all playing.

40m unit disappointment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol. I know it sounds strange.

I think given Shrek 2's phenomenal box office performance, wall street and even Katz expected it surpass Shrek's HV sales.

Shrek's HV sales are legendary which also contributed to Shrek2's BO with new found auds thru HV.

• Like 1

Sorry, but that kind of Titanic adoration has always made me a bit queasy. It's just not that good, imo. But obviously people were into it at the time, no doubt. Still not convinced it has held up especially well with a lot of people, but of course I have no way to definitively prove that. I guess the re-release's rather tame run is the best evidence I have.

Its held up and it is that good.

• Like 2