WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

Wait blank, this was your first time seeing SW trailer? How did you hold off that long? Bravo to you my friend!

So tell me, what exactly was going through your head during it. Shot by shot ;)

lol both infinity wars will be below ultron

lol, the only reason Ultron made less than Avengers 1 was the shitty exchange rate.

You think this is the decline of Marvel.

Civil War, GOTG vol. 2, Infinity War pt 1 will all make over 1 billion.

Who needs Iron Man?

Marvel is a major studio.

There next 6 movies will clear 450 million, easy.

This is a company that went bankrupt. Who gave the movie rights away for pennies because everybody thought superheroes were garbage.

Now Spider-man is begging to share their light.

Superman and Batman is desperately copying them in hopes to reach their level.

Show some respect to self-made kings of Hollywood.

• Like 1

Wait blank, this was your first time seeing SW trailer? How did you hold off that long? Bravo to you my friend!

So tell me, what exactly was going through your head during it. Shot by shot ;)

The first three shots got the most freak-out from me because a lot of the other stuff had been spoiled by gifs. I literally squealed during that entire sizzle reel though

• Like 1

The first three shots got the most freak-out from me because a lot of the other stuff had been spoiled by gifs. I literally squealed during that entire sizzle reel though

I was eating dinner with my friends and had to excuse myself when I saw that the sizzle real that was released. I just couldn't wait to watch that thing!

• Like 1

At least I haven't watched the BTS stuff from ComiCon.

I haven't either Tele ;)

By sizzle reel, I meant the stuff in the second trailer after "THIS CHRISTMAS" and before Han and Chewie. I guess "montage" probably would be a better word.

I refuse to watch anything from the movie (or really any movie nowadays) that isn't placed in front of me at a theater. Still haven't seen any Batman v Superman footage too!

• Like 1

Holy shit, my nearby theater canceled the 12:01am showtime for Ant-Man and instead added a 11:45pm for Trainwreck. Really hoping Trainwreck hits 15M+ today somehow.

it can happen. If so I wonder if we would have the top three over 40 million each.