Gopher

Wednesday #s: Minions 5.17M, Ant-Man 5.1M, TW 3.3M, IO 1.5M, JW 1.3M

I hope Paper Towels is #1. That way I can read more about Cara Delevingne. Is she only famous for her eyebrows? I don't get her.

One day, I think it was around march, suddenly I heard a friend drop her name once and she gave me the "HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW HER ROUTINE" and over the next week I started seeing her all over the place on tv, online, in magazines whatever. It's like I wasn't invited to the Overnight Celebrity Council.

• Like 1

At this rate, do you think JW will reach Titanic domestically? It looks as if it's going to be close. Do you think they will add theaters at the end to give it a bump?

Even if it does, it won't matter because Titanic sold about twice the amount of tickets.

I hope Paper Towels is #1. That way I can read more about Cara Delevingne. Is she only famous for her eyebrows? I don't get her.

She also went out with Michelle Rodriguez for a bit, now she's with St. Vincent (probably even more of a "Who?" than Cara for most people). Modeling fame isn't what it used to be but she's one of the more famous runway people to come around in the past five years (up until Kendall Jenner, at least).

Edited by BoxOfficeChica

She also went out with Michelle Rodriguez for a bit, now she's with St. Vincent.

Cool. I saw St. Vincent in concert in Providence, RI two years ago.....is that the only reason she's famous? Seriously, why is she "famous"?

she's one of the more famous runway people to come around in the past five years (up until Kendall Jenner, at least).

If Kendall Jenner's last name was Jones, nobody would give a flying fuck.

Edited by RichWS

That doesn't matter on these forums. You'll get used to it. Eventually a new meme or joke will start and it'll be good for a week and then that too will get used until it's dead and buried into the earth's core and then the cycle will repeat again.

Matt i think your post will have toxic word of mouth today then demolish the competition tomorrow and then it will be crumbling by Sunday. And of thats not a record.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 4

One day, I think it was around march, suddenly I heard a friend drop her name once and she gave me the "HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW HER ROUTINE" and over the next week I started seeing her all over the place on tv, online, in magazines whatever. It's like I wasn't invited to the Overnight Celebrity Council.

You missed the brainwashing process from the Legoland lamps

OK, yeah, not funny anymore.  :stop:

Yup. I'm all for off the cuff reactions to dailies being blown out of all proportion but 'crumbling' has been the least funny long-running gag on this forum for quite a while.

Edited by Hatebox