Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Why??

It's my brother's birthday so unfortunately he said he wants to do everything except a movie. :( We might still go, but I gotta find my glasses. I don't see it happening though just because it'll be far too late for a showing to start for my father who really wants to see it.

That sucks! Definitely see it asap, it's a great time at the movies.

Oh, don't worry about me seeing it ASAP. I feel like I should turn in my movie geek card since I managed to see Ant-Man and Pixels on opening day, but not M:I5 :P

Great Saturday number for MI:5. The movie is a blast! Tom Cruise always bring so much physicality to his action roles. It's as if there's no stunt double. But the real question is who the hell is Rebecca Ferguson? She damn near stole the movie from Ethan Hunt, like Charlize Theron did to Mad Max. There's something old school Hollywood about her, but with a modern kickass twist. 

So many memorable moments: the opera scene, the underwater scene, the motorcycle chase. Loved how they incorporated the opera into the movie's score. 

Only complaint: too long by a good 20 minutes. I could have done without so many close-ups of Alec Baldwin talking and talking and talking some more. Don't be afraid of trimming and cut to the fucking chase! 

Edited by Boogie Nights

It's my brother's birthday so unfortunately he said he wants to do everything except a movie. :( We might still go, but I gotta find my glasses. I don't see it happening though just because it'll be far too late for a showing to start for my father who really wants to see it.

Oh, don't worry about me seeing it ASAP. I feel like I should turn in my movie geek card since I managed to see Ant-Man and Pixels on opening day, but not M:I5 :P

You don't have to give it up I miss 99 % of movies in theaters. And I'm still a movie geek Edited by DAR

very good for MI 5 ;)

off topic but did you known that a sequel of my big fat greek wedding gonna release the next year same date as Batman vs superman? lol

Heard only today :D gonna flop? future hit? :D