Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

I cared about Emilio Estevez. Long live Emilio Estevez's character

RIP To the long forgotten, disposable, M:I team members.

Seriously, how is there a new team in every movie? They could pull an F&F and make me care about more characters than just Ethan if they had a bit more consistency.

• Like 2

The real twist should have been Henry Czerny revealing his real identity as Bob Ritter and the true villain, and then Harrison Ford as Jack Ryan comes in to join Tom Cruise to take him down.

Henry Czerny needs to be in a Marvel or DC movie

• Like 1

NO! EVERYTHING MUST BE A COMPETITION!

WHAT I LIKE MUST WIN!

WHAT YOU LIKE IS TERRIBLE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!

My action scene is better than yours.

That being said, any set piece  from Bad Boys 2 > whatever movie is talked about here. And you know it to be true.

I just saw Vacation, and while it was pretty funny while I was watching it, I came home (and I usually can't ever stop talking about a movie after I see it) my family said to me "you're eerily quiet."

Then it hit me. None of the jokes were all that memorable. Good for a laugh, sure, but not worth much else.

Oh and I was sitting through the movie shaking my head because all I kept thinking was the older brother reminded me of me. Even when I got out of the movie my boss (who had the day off and came and watched the film) looked at me and said "gee I didn't know you were in Vacation!"

• Like 1