Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

I won my argument by default when you started resorting to words like retard instead of providing actual rebuttals. In case you didn't notice, I'm not the one getting heated up about this insignificant topic. That would be you, so obviously you're the one who feels insecure with your argument.

All I said is the truth. You are just trying to re-write history. Edited by CJohn

What worries me is the X-MEN-FF crossover film. Will we ever get it?

No.

Next time we see a Fantastic Four movie attempt the rights will be back at Marvel. And that won't be for another 10 years. The brand has been effectively left in ruins now.

Dead. Unless FOX somehow uses it to reboot F4 which I doubt it. This movie is making horrible numbers. FOX can't risk crossing F4 with X-Men now.

Actually, this increases the chances of an X-Men crossover since that is the last ditch effort to save the franchise. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of acknowledgment in Apocalypse. The actual value of the FF rights come not just from the FF but also from Silver Surfer and Galactus. Galactus invading is the sort of thing that would lead to a crossover.

• Like 1

Actually, this increases the chances of an X-Men crossover since that is the last ditch effort to save the franchise. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of acknowledgment in Apocalypse. The actual value of the FF rights come not just from the FF but also from Silver Surfer and Galactus. Galactus invading is the sort of thing that would lead to a crossover.

It will be super funny if they kill X-Men in the process. They will have to soft reboot F4 in the crossover.

GA understanding nowadays doesn't seem to be helping Ant-Man. Btw, what connects Guardians to the MCU? Nothing in the marketing indicates it is connected. But it did just fine.

Thor 2's mid credits scene was probably the GA's biggest notice.

Thor 2's mid credits scene was probably the GA's biggest notice.

The scene with The Collector?! I am not sure about this. :lol: Particularly because GotG made far more money than Thor 2.

Cjohn is abusing his mod powers. It really should be taken away. He flames away more then a lot of posters on hers. Time to demote his ass.

Says one of the biggest Marvel fanboys on the board :lol:

Top 20 Marvel films since 2000:

1. Spider-Man 2 A+

2. X-Men 2 A+

3. Captain America 2 A+

4. X-Men Days of Future Past A+

5. Guardians of the Galaxy A+

6. Spider-Man A

7. The Avengers A

8. X-Men First Class A

9. Iron Man A

10. The Amazing Spider-Man A

11. Ant-Man A-

12. Avengers 2 A-

13. Captain America A-

14. Amazing Spider-Man 2 B+

15. X-Men B+

16. Thor B+

17. Iron Man 3 B+

18. X-Men 3 B+

19. Iron Man 2 B+

20. The Wolverine B+

• Like 2

Won't happen. That would only damage the X-men brand.

Besides, I don't think that is even allowed, since there might be a rights issue with crossovers, otherwise FOX would have done that years ago after Avengers blew everyone away.

So what were the 'talks' for? They couldn't have done it years ago since the new FF wasn't established yet.