Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

I've never bothered buying the Bourne trilogy because one of them will be on ITV at any given time.

Isn't ITV the channel/studio that produced/financed the Sharpe movie series? Love them (and the books)

But can a woman direct a superhero movie? My thinkpiece:

I hope that wasn't an earnestly asked question?

I love Kat Dennings in The Dark World :mellow:

But she is no Avenger/co-fighter, that is what I think the other poster meant

And people complain about the CGI in the movie,  :D  :lol: .

Poor guys in the VFX houses probably received the shots from the last new act in what, late June ? Early/mid July ?

Someone posted in this thread about re-shoots in July...

It's audience score at RT fell to 26% btw

They speak of $60m to maaayyybe max. $100m for Jurassic World's finals in Japan.

I forgot about AoU also still runnig there (released at 4th July)

I think Attack on Titan is there as well. Doesn't matter 1 billion OS is happening.

‘Mission: Impossible’ Trumps ‘Fantastic Four’; ‘The Gift’ Gives A Strong Saturday, ‘Ricki And The Flash,’ ‘Shaun The Sheep’ Results — Saturday Box Office

AIucszX.gif

imrDbkn.gif

2013-08-23-whywouldyoudothistome1.gif

Edited by zackzack

What this thread needs is more beautiful barely clothed actors - which is one of the main reasons the first F4s did well despite severely lacking in other areas. B)

Fantastic-Four-Jessica-Alba-Underwear.jp

tumblr_mo9meqb3iy1s6zpepo1_500.gif

p0rgu.gif

Sue-Storm-naked.jpg

tumblr_llg7n74XaP1qfiuy9.gif

Jessica-in-Fantastic-Four-jessica-alba-6

I don't care I like this movie. The second one not much lol

• Like 3

Thor needs another Avenger in his movie. The cast of characters for his franchise is by far the weakest out of the bunch so far. I mean, Kat Dennings and her sidekick intern?

Warriors Three have been underutilized. Hopefully, Ragnorak puts them to good use.

• Like 1

Like 70's martial arts movie bad?

The lines don't match what they are saying with their mouths. I had never seen anything like this in modern movies. Even TMNT hides it better.