Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

The problem with the movie is that nothing happens until about the 95 minute mark. The movie is 100 minutes long. I was stunned watching it wondering when the hell the conflict was going to happen.

• Like 5

Holy fucking shit! I mean, we all knew disaster but this is on another level for a modern big budget CBM. It won't hit 25m OW with a 10m OD. And if WOM sucks like it's going to, 50m total may be out. :blink:

Its like we're back in 2005 or 2006 or 2007 all over again. When there was no Marvel Studios but their properties were being bastardized by every other studio and turning out subpar critical receptions and grosses all over.

• Like 1

The problem with the movie is that nothing happens until about the 95 minute mark. The movie is 100 minutes long. I was stunned watching it wondering when the hell the conflict was going to happen.

the first act takes up 80% of the movie. it's crazy.

• Like 2

What about maikell chikkliss..

He was totally the best thing about the original two films (Not to knock Chris Evans) I was able to have fun with those movies when those two were on screen but when they weren't the films were kind of abysmal.

ShawnMR on hsx

Even $30m is somewhat optimistic (but still realistic) based on a $12m Friday. Could see FF and MI5 both finish around $27-28m each. {nm} http://www.hsx.com/forum/forum.php?id=3&pid=343131

Although $12m itself seems optimistic... as always, let's see how today actually plays out. Things will be a lot more clear by tomorrow. {nm} http://www.hsx.com/forum/forum.php?id=3&pid=343133

Not crazy about that MI5 number. Hope it can at least hit 30.

He was totally the best thing about the original two films (Not to knock Chris Evans) I was able to have fun with those movies when those two were on screen but when they weren't the films were kind of abysmal. 

That's true. Jess Alba and iaeouyyyn giraffedd had some of the worst chemistry of any romantic leads in any blockbuster I've ever seen. 

• Like 2

That's true. Jess Alba and iaeouyyyn giraffedd had some of the worst chemistry of any romantic leads in any blockbuster I've ever seen.

Grufford always has the same expression like he has does not want to be there at all. Like I'm just here give me my paycheck so I can live please.