Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

There's gonna be a new reboot from fox every six years just because we all need the occasional reminder that there is no god.

I hope FOX does this. I am sure every single one of them will turn profit if FOX only spends 70M in each anyway.

I hope FOX does this. I am sure every single one of them will turn profit if FOX only spends 70M in each anyway.

Why? Just because you want FOX to spite Marvel? FOX obviously doesn't give a crap about FF anymore. <_<

Aou and Ant-man can below expect and neither got great reviews. Now FF hurting the the Marvel brand.

I'd say that's because expectations were pretty high.

Alot of people expected AOU to beat TDK and Ant-Man to beat Captain America 1. People forget how hard it is to surpass those benchmarks.

and FF won't hurt MCU any more than ASM2.

• Like 1

This one probably isn't going to turn a profit if that preview numbers turns into a mid $20s w/e. 

2.7M should lock 30M weekend. With a 80M DOM total and 170-190M OS it will turn into profit.

Why? Just because you want FOX to spite Marvel? FOX obviously doesn't give a crap about FF anymore. <_<

Just because I hate fanboy mentality. The crap the cast received when it was announced was absolutely ridiculous. For that alone they deserve to never get FF in the MCU.

• Like 5

What would be the good and bad scenario with this number?

At this point good would be 31-35M. Bad would be 25-27M. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

2.7M should lock 30M weekend. With a 80M DOM total and 170-190M OS it will turn into profit.

It's not gonna have a multiplier of 2.67.

GL was 2.19x. ASM2 was 2.21x.

This could do 2.15-2.3x, 65-70m with a 30m ow.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

Aou and Ant-man can below expect and neither got great reviews. Now FF hurting the the Marvel brand.

They got good reviews, and no one expected ant man to make a great deal amount of money. This post is a fallacy.