Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

The internet really wants a new director to elevate which is why Brad Bird, Blomkamp and even Trank got the auteur label after just one good live action movie. 

Deadpool will do Kingsman numbers, good enough to make money as it is low budget for a SH movie. Worst case scenario is of course, Kick Ass. The internet seemed to go crazy for it, but people just did not show up.

Nolan is enough for us, Internet. Nolan is God.

Also, there is no way Deadpool makes Kingsman numbers :lol: Kick Ass numbers DOM and a bit more OS seems right.

The internet really wants a new director to elevate which is why Brad Bird, Blomkamp and even Trank got the auteur label after just one good live action movie.

Deadpool will do Kingsman numbers, good enough to make money as it is low budget for a SH movie. Worst case scenario is of course, Kick Ass. The internet seemed to go crazy for it, but people just did not show up.

Hail Brad Bird

I feel that movie won't even move forward.

Alien 5 and Prometheus sequel are going into production next year I think.

Don't worry, it'll be a sequel to Aliens so they'll be neutering the franchise by letting her having the family she always craved

It'll be Aliens except with state of the art production values because fuck Alien 3! emot-argh.gif

Edited by Ozymandias

Alien 5 and Prometheus sequel are going into production next year I think.

I will believe in both of them when they start shooting. Edited by CJohn

Tomorrowland... another brilliant success story from this Summer. Fucking Brad Bird. 

Ted 2, Tomorrowland and Terminator Genisys are all going to make the top 15 for BSG purposes. Unbelievable considering how badly all 3 flopped domestically.

The number 5 movie of summer will be almost 150M lower than the #4 movie.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

Ted 2, Tomorrowland and Terminator Genisys are all going to make the top 15 for BSG purposes. Unbelievable considering how badly all 3 flopped domestically.

The number 5 movie of summer will be almost 150M lower than the #4 movie.

I blame F4 and Pixels for this.

Quality wise the summer was pretty good imo.

True, but inline previous years, I now appreciate holiday season. I used to think "YAAS ALL BLOCKBUSTERS ALL THE TIME" now I'm thinking "yup, summer has run its course. Until next time...!"

It's actually the opposite. There were like 4 disasters and then a whole bunch of successes and a few mega successes.

TL, Pixels, F4, T5. The real Fantastic Four :lol:
  • Like 2