CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

This Trank and Wachowskis comparison is really wrong. Wachowskis' movies have struggled at the box office recently but Trank's problems go beyond the box office itself. He is now being seen as incompetent and unreliable. Nobody wants to give $50 million to an incompetent and unreliable director. He will probably have to go the indie route to prove himself. 

I think Spatula got the message already. :lol:

Haha.  Yes.  I got the point.  Whoopsy.  The idea that it was the step-child of the MCU, failed to perform well at the box office, has since been largely ignored by the rest of the films in the series, and contained a pivotal character that was recast for Avengers still shares some similarities with what I believe Dracula Untold will be to Universal's shared universe.  

• Like 2

Well he's a rich lazy ass

Dr. Dre is awesome at beats and at producing music. He doesn't write his raps, usually whoever he collaborates with does. He may have written back with N.W.A. But most pop stars don't write their own music either.

He's not lazy though.