CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

Black Mass will open around John Wick on the low end to Looper on the high end.

I agree. But I feel that it would open in that high end without Everest on the same weekend. With Everest, I am thinking 16-17M.

I think Black Mass and Everest opening on the same weekend is gonna screw both of them.

Everest goes wide on September 25. It releases on the 18th in limited release of a couple of hundred theaters in IMAX.

Edited by BEEJAYGRAD11

Yeah it is hard to tell WC is high already but also lot presales, going for now go with 22-24, MFU 5, MI5 4-5, F4 2, Min 1.5

Wow. That F4 number is really awful. :D

Hoping Compton can pull out a 25 today! I also think tomorrow won't hurt nearly as much as people are expecting.

UNCLE bombing hard eh? Wow!

it has overseas so it should be a little success, and should get close to 50 million domestic if it debuts in the higher teens. But with it's 75 million production(not even with P&A) it's disappointing.

80% drop of GTFO.

FF is obviously doing really poorly, but it won't have anywhere near a record second weekend drop since it already dropped so much over the course of its first weekend. If this was even just a few years ago, we would be looking at much steeper drop since the negative WOM wouldn't have spread as quickly. But a lot of the damage was already done last weekend.