CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

Fast & Furious 8 will be called Fast 8.

Makes sense, we have Fast 5, Fast 6 (which was called Furious 6 in the movie's credits), Furious 7 and now Fast 8 (which hopefully will be stylized as F8st before they change it to Fast 8 for the movie's release)

Don't listen to Grim. Watch it, and embrace the hatred that will grow inside you.

Well the first season was really good and I loved Rust. I would hate for a lousy season to sully my opinion of the show. With the stand alone nature of the seasons, I could maybe skip the 2nd and wait for a 3rd season that might be better?

Well the first season was really good and I loved Rust. I would hate for a lousy season to sully my opinion of the show. With the stand alone nature of the seasons, I could maybe skip the 2nd and wait for a 3rd season that might be better?

But as you mentioned, it's standalone. Why should one season tarnish another? Treat em' separate.

Oh god here comes the TD emoticon. Look what you've done MrPink!

Our supreme leader hasn't answered so I assume he decided to pretend I didn't send him that PM :lol:

:kitschjob:

Edited by CJohn