WrathOfHan

Weekend Ests. (p19): SOC 13.2M|War Room 11|MI 8.3|No Escape 8.29|Sinister 4.65 |UNCLE 4.41|JW 3.12|AM 3.03|Minions 2.9|WAYF 1.8

btw speaking of sundance I saw the trailer for me and earl and the cancer girl or whatever at the cinema the other day cos it ain't out here yet and I turned to my friend and said "this looks like the sundance festival threw up on a john green book" and I didn't know it actually played sundance and we both LOLed when it showed in the trailer that it had won a bunch of awards there.

I'm going to watch that movie.

btw speaking of sundance I saw the trailer for me and earl and the cancer girl or whatever at the cinema the other day cos it ain't out here yet and I turned to my friend and said "this looks like the sundance festival threw up on a john green book" and I didn't know it actually played sundance and we both LOLed when it showed in the trailer that it had won a bunch of awards there.

I am curious to see it when it opens here in October :lol: You seem like a cool guy to walk around with :lol: 

Meanwhile Ethan is crying somewhere. 

Saw Me and Earl, it's just as insufferable as you'd imagine

At least they don't try to give the shitbag main character some stupid redeeming characteristic

Ah well, fuck it, I guess this was expected.

*Checks Portuguese schedule*

Seems like it is Pan that week then :lol: 

On the contrary, I thought Me and Earl was phenomenal. Yes it is twee, but there is a lot of depth and some true emotion.

Yeah, I've actually seen it, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. The relationship of the main characters and the movie parodies, some of which are pretty hilarious, are what I really liked about it.