WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Maze Runner - 30.3M | Black Mass - 23.4M | Everest - 7.5M | The Visit - 11.4M | Perfect Guy - 9.7M

If MR2 Friday numbers are under 10M I won't panic yet, because Werner the early Friday numbers last year something like 7.5-8.5M and we were all saying "there goes Fox's new franchise."

:) You know, I really feel for you. You're preparing emotionally for the worst. There is nothing more crushing than when a movie does worst than expected. I wanted this to do $50m, but I'll take my low to mid $30's, and hope this walks away with $350m WW (better than Insurgent).

• Like 2

:) You know, I really feel for you. You're preparing emotionally for the worst. There is nothing more crushing than when a movie does worst than expected. I wanted this to do $50m, but I'll take my low to mid $30's, and hope this walks away with $350m WW (better than Insurgent).

It only needs $300M to do that. That shouldn't be any problem. Even if it stays flat domestic, international should increase to at least $300M for a $400M+ total. I was really hoping for a larger opening here, increasing the chance of a $130M+ domestic total and beating Insurgent in all three categories. :)

Edited by Nutterbutter
  • Like 1

Haha thanks. I can still feel good that this will likely beat Insurgent Wordlwide (and that I found massive enjoyment in the film).

Buzz always felt rather quiet for Scorch Trials despite the first movie's solid reception, so this is fine in my book.

OS my explode since it more than doubled the OD of the first here.

I might see The Scorch Trials tonight after I go out to eat for my birthday.

Happy Birthday Bourne fan :) I may see it sometime this weekend, the first was decent enough. everyone call it better then HG is nuts though. 

• Like 1