kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

8 minutes ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

Looks like the one we saw this monday was the tease of the one playing in theaters now. 

Let me guess, the one rated today will be playing in theaters first next week and will drop online later. (August 15th) :thinking:

WYD @aronofsky

It's totally possible. Annabelle is the perfect film to have it attached to.

• Like 1

supposedly another audio impression, but I'm not sure where it came from. There are in fact a few squares in the two instagram posters that have very weird background audio, so it is possible.  I can't read it... except maybe there's a 'never' in there...  can anyone else?

Um, OK, I guess as a private twitter account it doesn't attach.  I'll try it like this:

DGcLSRyUMAAcI_c.jpg

Could it be 'never enough' at the end, as Pfeiffer says in her line?

OK, I think it is 'but its never enough' as Pfeiffer says in that one audio bite.  However, I'm not sure if it is real or if someone made it up to troll us.  Apparently it first came from AW.

https://twitter.com/jenisbae/status/893695847703076864

Edited by trifle
  • Like 1

On 04/08/2017 at 9:56 PM, Kingp0va said:

lol

the 2 min trailer IS with Annabelle after all, and should be the one coming tomorrow.

Pretty nicely done by Paramount in hindsight. Trailer 1 (Dunkirk) with no footage, only dialogue, Trailer 2 (Dark Tower/Detroit) adds footage on top of that, Trailer 3 (Annabelle) is the full 2 min shebang

• Like 1