Gopher

Yaaaay 2005!

granted I haven't seen NEARLY as much as you all, so....1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two2. Source Code3. X-Men: First Class4. Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol5. Horrible Bosses6. Moneyball7. Fast Five8. Contagion9. Transformers: Dark of the Moon(yeah, that's right)10. The Adjustment Bureau11. The Muppets12. Rise of the Planet of the Apes12. Tower Heist13. Real Steel14. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo15. Thor

Still too many movies that I haven't seen for me to be to comfortable with my list, but here it is: 1. 50/502. Midnight in Paris3. X-Men: First Class4. Warrior5. The Muppets6. Beginners7. Rise of the Planet of the Apes8. Contagion9. Super 810. Horrible Bosses11. Rango12. Bad Teacher13. POTC: On Stranger Tides14. Thor15. MI4I'm probably going to watch a few more over the weekend, so I'll probably be editing this at some point.

Edited by JamesFord92

1. The Artist

2. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

3. Hugo

4. Midnight in Paris

5. Drive

6. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

7. Win Win

8. The Descendants

9. Warrior

10. Beginners

11. War Horse

12. The Help

13. The Ides of March

14. Deathly Hallows 2

15. Moneyball

That's what I got right now. It switches daily. Still need to see 50/50

The Artist moves to the top. Edited by acsc1312

The problem with a list this close to the year end is I haven't seen everything. If you did something closer to the Oscars it might be better.

[*]Ides Of March

[*]A Seperation

[*]Warrior

[*]Melancholia

[*]Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes

[*]Moneyball

[*]Drive

[*]Tree Of Life

[*]50/50

[*]Like Crazy

[*]Bobby Fischer Against The World

[*]Limitless

[*]The Help

[*]Source Code

[*]Win Win

I still want to see Warrior, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, War Horse and Tree of Life before I make a list. Oh well.1. Drive2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 23. 50/504. Hugo5. Super 86. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo7. We Bought a Zoo8. Bridesmaids9. Rise of the Planet of the Apes10. Rango11. Crazy, Stupid, Love12. The Adventures of Tintin13. X-Men: First Class14. Kung Fu Panda 215. Paranormal Activity 3

There're a few films I still have to see. Incomplete list:1 HUGO A+2 SENNA A+3 PEARL JAM: TWENTY A+4 SHAME A+5 WARRIOR A+6 SUBMARINE A7 THE ARTIST A8 DRIVE A9 MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - GHOST PROTOCOL A10 TAKE SHELTER A11 X-MEN: FIRST CLASS A12 THE RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES A13 THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN: THE SECRET OF THE UNICORN A14 INSIDIOUS A-15 TYRANNOSAUR A-

Edited by The Dark Alfred

1. The Descendants2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 23. Hugo4. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo5. X-Men First Class6. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy7. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol8. Rise of the Planet of the Apes9. Thor10. The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn11. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows12. Captain America13. Fast Five14. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides15. Transformers: Dark of the MoonIf I had actually been to the cinemas more this past year I'm pretty sure the bottom five films wouldn't be on my list at all. They are just making up the numbers. I hated the bottom two but I haven't seen anything else to take their place so whatever. :wacko::D

Edited by Magic

1 Hugo

2 Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

3 Rise of the Planet of the Apes

4 The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn

5 Senna

6 Red Dog

7 A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas

8 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II

9 Real Steel

10 The Inbetweeners Movie

11 The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

12 The Guard

13 TT3D Closer to the Edge

14 Thor

15 War Horse

Out goes: Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Horrible Bosses

This is kind of hard for me. I haven't seen as many films this year as I normally do, and I plan on seeing a bunch within the next couple of weeks, but from what I've seen so far.1. The Artist2. X-Men: FC3. Harry Potter DH24. Rise of the Planet of the Apes5. Mission Impossible 46. The Descendants7. Rango8. Captain America9. Rango10. Transformers 3 :( :( :(As you can tell by my tenth selection, I have a lot of catching up to do on 2011 movies.