Gopher

Yaaaay 2005!

1. Moon2. The Messenger3. The Cove4. Fantastic Mr. Fox5. A Single Man6. Best Worst Movie7. Up8. Mary and Max9. Precious10. (500) Days of Summer11. Inglorious Basterds12. A Serious Man13. Coraline14. Up in The Air15. WatchmenThis was such a great year for animations.

1. The Fantastic Mr. Fox2. Moon3. Inglourious Basterds4. Up5. The Cove6. Up in the Air7. In the Loop8. (500) Days of Summer9. The White Ribbon10. The Hurt Locker11. The Messenger12. District 913. The Damned United14. Star Trek15. Red Cliff

My not so conventional list...1. Inglourious Basterds2. The Hurt Locker3. I Love You, Man4. Half Blood Prince5. (500) Days of Summer6. A Single Man7. The Messenger8. Fantastic Mr. Fox9. District 910. Up11. Up in the Air12. The Hangover13. Zombieland14. The Lovely Bones (so sue me)15. Avatar

1. Fantastic Mr. Fox2. Inglourious Basterds3. (500) Days Of Summer4. Up In The Air5. A Serious Man6. The Hurt Locker7. District 98. Up9. In The Loop10. Watchmen11. Where The Wild Things Are12. Moon13. Black Dynamite14. Summer Wars15. A Town Called Panic

1. District 92. Inglorious Basterds3. Coraline4. Precious5. Fantastic Mr. Fox6. Avatar7. Zombieland8. Up In The Air9. Half-Blood Prince10. Adventureland11. The Blind Side12. The Proposal (love this one)13. Julie & Julia14. An Education15. WatchmenGonna watch A Serious Man now.

1. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince2. Brothers Bloom3. Coraline4. Watchmen5. Up6. Knowing7. (500) Days of Summer8. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs9. Avatar10. Fantastic Mr. Fox11. I Love You, Man12. Sherlock Holmes13. Star Trek14. Taken15. Moon

Not a great year for movies IMO, especially Blockbusters... I might be able to see a couple of the indie-ish ones that I missed on Netflix this week. I'm surprised nobody else said Bronson.

[*]Inglourious Basterds

[*]Bronson

[*]Adam

[*]The Road

[*]Sin Nombre

[*]Law Abiding Citizen

[*](500) Days of Summer

[*]The Hurt Locker

[*]Moon

[*]Taken

[*]Up in the Air

[*]Just Another Love Story

[*]Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

[*]Brüno

[*]Julie & Julia

Just missed:

Star Trek, 9, A Single Man

1. Moon2. Fantastic Mr. Fox3. Star Trek4. Flame and Citron5. Up6. Watchmen7. The Hurt Locker9. Taken9. Brothers10. Zombieland11. Coraline12. District 913. Avatar14. An Education15. Half Blood PrinceBye the way, I really hate that when IMDb lists a release date its the year a movie appeared in festivals and not when it actually was released. I tried putting Get Low, Cracks, and Secret of Kells in this list before I realized that they all were actually released in 2010 or '11

Edited by bed005

I think so. It's not on everyone's list but it's on a few and has a crucial #1 spot on at least one that I can see. Should be enough to place.Am I the only one that saw "Adam"? It's a sweet little movie.. about a guy with Asberger Syndrome. Rose Byrne co-stars.

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

I think so. It's not on everyone's list but it's on a few and has a crucial #1 spot on at least one that I can see. Should be enough to place.Am I the only one that saw "Adam"? It's a sweet little movie.. about a guy with Asberger Syndrome. Rose Byrne co-stars.

I tried to like Adam, but after a while it became dull and Rose Byrne was in the shape that I hate her in. It started off well enough though.

I hated that movie, but Rose Byrne was great in it...