Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

I wish The CW would do a Batman show. The DC shows on the CW are by far superior to the trash movies WB makes.

With Gotham on Fox that probably won't happen. Would be nice if Batman could show up in one of the other shows, they've certainly alluded to him before.

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

I wish The CW would do a Batman show. The DC shows on the CW are by far superior to the trash movies WB makes.

These shows are awful and cringe-worthy. But I'm glad they exist. DC is bringing their properties to every ages and every kind of taste, and that's great for business.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

These shows are awful and cringe-worthy. But I'm glad they exist. DC is bringing their properties to every ages and every kind of taste, and that's great for business.

The Flash is awesome, fuck you.

Just wanted to throw that totally internet-hatey shade out because, no offense. But The Flash IS awesome.

• Like 5

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Yes awful in that they are fun and cringe-worthy in that they have things like character arcs, motivations, and awesome villains.

• Like 3

On 12/6/2016 at 10:05 PM, grey ghost said:

Yeah, nobody remembers movies like Guardians of the Galaxy.

Must be why the trailer for the sequel broke the trailer view record for Marvel. :apocalypse:

It joined the same prestigious club as 50 Shades of Grey! What an honor! So memorable!

4 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

It joined the same prestigious club as 50 Shades of Grey! What an honor! So memorable!

A club that no DC movie has yet to join. :apocalypse:

Dammit, that's what you make me do, internet... I don't wanna join the dark side of fanboy fights, I like Marvel and DC both just fine, I DO. I FUCKING DO.

26 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

A club that no DC movie has yet to join. :apocalypse:

Dammit, that's what you make me do, internet... I don't wanna join the dark side of fanboy fights, I like Marvel and DC both just fine, I DO. I FUCKING DO.

It's a club that literally means nothing. Just like the Presidency in 2017.

5 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Not really, it is a pretty good indicator of a film's potential success. All of the Hollywood films that are currently in the "most viewed online videos in 24 hours" list and have been released have all joined the billion dollar club - The Force Awakens, Civil War, Age Of Ultron, Iron Man 3, and Jurassic World. Not saying Fifty Shades will join the club or anything, but so far, it tells a good story as to how excited is the social media audience through and through.

I do hope you're right about the Presidency in 2017. I really do. And I'm not even American.

46 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

HaHa, a sore loser. Oh, it's meaning something or you whiney liberals wouldn't keep crying about it.....kinda like how you trail Marvel Studios in quality films!

3 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

HaHa, a sore loser. Oh, it's meaning something or you whiney liberals wouldn't keep crying about it.....kinda like how you trail Marvel Studios in quality films!

You can't even spell the word "whiny" :redcapes: 

• Like 2

On 12/4/2016 at 9:35 AM, The Futurist said:

Guardians Vol 2 & Thor Ragnarok will be better reviewed than Justice League and Wonder Woman.

Every streak ends.    Even Pixar made a movie critics didn't like.   Marvel has a longer streak than Pixar had, and it's really had to make movies.   Sometimes things don't come together right.

Remember the endless douchbaggery of Batman fanboys after TDK.   The fans they tormented for so long took great pleasure in rubbing their noses in it over the poor DC movies in recent years.   Karma...