Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Next time you feel pathetic, go to this guy's twitter page. He's a 49 year old Marvel comic book writer who spends the day trolling and harassing DC fans online. Very sad. I thought he was in his 20s when I first heard about him.

ORpiPJg.png

huxFnpW.png

ywuTcCh.png

ykQEuIs.png

He's just shitposting. Its fun for all ages.

tumblr_o0imn07ACw1r94kvzo1_400.gif

2.jpg?w=736

QYJOiEh.jpg

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, eddyxx said:

To be fair, its the best template for a DBZ film so far.

Wait. I forgot about Dragonball Evolution.

I gueas it IS the best DBZ film so far.

Well Jim is /tv/'s number 1 director.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, in Spain....

IMG_20161204_131011.jpg

Batman V Superman. Such a controversial movie that the tie-in game had to be released in a console from 2 generations ago :ph34r:

Hey, it could be like X-Men Origins: Wolverine - movie's not that good, game's fantastic. :ph34r:

For the record, BVS crushes Origins imo

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Walt Disney said:

They should be for the price Disney pays the critics.

It is really booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring to read that old joke (and not funny anyway IMHO )

• Like 1

So many pathetic Marvel trolls in this thread! has this site sunk to imdb troll level. Not naming names but you know who you who it is based on the postings here. Such childish and immature behavior but i guess it comes with some of the marvel audience to be bullies and ridicule people. Just appalling behavior across the board

Edited by mredman

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

It is really booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring to read that old joke (and not funny anyway IMHO )

It still makes me laugh that people think it is true. For me, it is as funny as Paramount with Puerto Rico.

53 minutes ago, mredman said:

So many pathetic Marvel trolls in this thread! has this site sunk to imdb troll level. Not naming names but you know who you who it is based on the postings here. Such childish and immature behavior but i guess it comes with some of the marvel audience to be bullies and ridicule people. Just appalling behavior across the board

Oh yeah, I forgot you existed.  Are you here to come back and get pissy anytime someone decides they don't like DC?

• Like 1