Blankments

You're a Weekend Winner, Charlie Brown! Peanuts #1 Next Weekend Club (Nov. 13-15)

Peanuts is getting great word of mouth. I haven't heard anyone who's said anything bad about it, even finding some people who are surprised it's already out. This, coupled with the disappointing reaction to Spectre (the only positive things I've heard from huge Bond fans), makes me believe that Peanuts will win next weekend. If Hotel Transylvania 2 can drop 32% in the second weekend, an original animated film like Peanuts should drop less. I also see Spectre dropping in the upper 50s, since reception is nowhere near Skyfall's. Who's with me?

TEAM SNOOPY

Dexter of Suburbia - 35M v 30M

Blank - 32M v 30M

WrathOfHan - 30M v 28M

Cochofles

misafeco

MovieMan89

MrFanaticGuy34

Sir Tiki

el sid

TEAM BOND

JohnnyGossamer - 31M v 29M

CoolioD1

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1

Tempting, but I am out at the moment. Spectre is sure to drop 55%+, but animated films that open at the beginning of November aren't likely to have amazing 2nd weekend holds regardless of WOM. BH6 had great WOM and still dropped around 40%. So that same drop gives Peanuts a weekend around 27m, and I don't think Spectre can go quite that low. Can see Peanuts potentially coming within 2m though. Will say 29 for Bond to 27 for Peanuts. 

Edited by MovieMan89