AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

1 hour ago, Baumer Fett said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Not sure where misafeco is from but in my area and my circle of friends everyone seems to like it immensely 

I saw it with my brother. We saw Star Wars on opening weekend as kids and watched it many times in theaters. (Neither of us will ever refer to Star Wars as "A New Hope".) Both of us thought that TFA was good enough, but very unoriginal and definitely nothing special. It beat the hell out of the prequels, but only by dint of copying Lucas' inspired first installment in very uninspired fashion. 

I'd rate TFA as the fourth-best Star Wars film -- or fourth-worst, if you're counting from the bottom. 

1 hour ago, setna said:

I´ve just watched and i´m very very angry!!!

fucking Disney, what a few respect with myths, killing Han Solo!!!!!!!!!!!

no,no,no,no,noooooooo!!!!

He´s one of the top 10 movie heroes in histoy and you can´t kill heroes of this size!!!!

don´t count with my money for the new movies!!!

i´m very sad and angry with this!!!!!!!!

55506613.jpg

So you think im lying giantcal?

Why not say the same thing to mifiasco? He didnt like it and SHOCKINGLY none of his cronies did either.

In fact all my friends think its the best film ever made.

5 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Why not say the same thing to mifiasco? He didnt like it and SHOCKINGLY none of his cronies did either.

This is why no one should take you seriously, I don't think you are lying at all. I think you are insanely biased on this film.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

I don't think i deserve this from you. I never attacked you personally.

31 minutes ago, misafeco said:

I don't think i deserve this from you. I never attacked you personally.

That's not intentional, that is my voice to text not co-operating.

45 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

This is why no one should take you seriously, I don't think you are lying at all. I think you are insanely biased on this film.

I don't understand this.  What is bias in your eye s?  If someone likes something more than you, that makes me biased?  I mean, you keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it means.

11 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

I don't understand this.  What is bias in your eye s?  If someone likes something more than you, that makes me biased?  I mean, you keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it means.

Lol you are a Star Wars fanboy with nothing negative to say about TFA & all your personal friends are backing you up. I know exactly what bias means thanks though. Greatest film of all time? LMAO.

Edited by GiantCALBears

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

Lol you are a Star Wars shill with nothing negative to say about TFA & all your personal friends are backing you up. I know exactly what bias means thanks though. Greatest film of all time? LMAO.

Oh, most definitely.  If fact all of them refuse to acknowledge any films before this one now.  Hold on........just got a call from two more friends, they said the same thing.  

So that's 12 who think it's the best movie of all time.  

So it must be true.

4 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Oh, most definitely.  If fact all of them refuse to acknowledge any films before this one now.  Hold on........just got a call from two more friends, they said the same thing.  

So it must be true.

5 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

But there really isn't anything negative to say about TFA, at least compared to the Prequels.. :popcorn:It's clearly what the fans wanted and should've gotten back in 1999...

LMAO LOLOLOL.

1 hour ago, Baumer Fett said:

I don't understand this.  What is bias in your eyes? If someone likes something more than you, that makes me biased? I mean, you keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it means.

1 hour ago, GiantCALBears said:

Lol, you are a Star Wars fanboy with nothing negative to say about TFA & all your personal friends are backing you up. I know exactly what bias means thanks though. Greatest film of all time? LMAO.

dYezdEk.gif

3 hours ago, GiantCALBears said:

Lol you are a Star Wars fanboy with nothing negative to say about TFA & all your personal friends are backing you up. I know exactly what bias means thanks though. Greatest film of all time? LMAO.

My thoughts exactly. The movie was good at best. It's only getting hype because it's a sequel to ROTJ and people are viewing it with rose tinted glasses. The movie has huge flaws. Napoleon Dynamite...... I mean Ren was a garbage villain the moment he unmasked. Rey defeating him with no training is lol worthy and it's horrible/lazy writing. I don't care if she is possibly Lukes daughter. 

Edited by Sagemode87

I thought it was OK. I wasnt over or underwhelmed, I was just whelmed.. My best friend still want those 2 hours back, he really hated it.

It was a decent enough movie, certainly one of JJs best (if not the best), but there was a lot wrong with it, nothing completely killer, just annoyances and shortcomings that stop it being a classic.

Edited by GirafficPark
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Baumer Fett said:

So it must be true.

I don't think your sarcasm is coming through.   :D

36 minutes ago, Sagemode87 said:

My thoughts exactly. The movie was good at best. It's only getting hype because it's a sequel to ROTJ and people are viewing it with rose tinted glasses. The movie has huge flaws. Napoleon Dynamite...... I mean Ren was a garbage villain the moment he unmasked. Rey defeating him with no training is lol worthy and it's horrible/lazy writing. I don't care if she is possibly Lukes daughter. 

Now you are nudging over the line into "It's bad because I think it's bad" territory.

I can explain the Rey defeat of Ren easily and the reasons have been listed many times.   Not seeing any "lol worthy".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sagemode87 said:

My thoughts exactly. The movie was good at best. It's only getting hype because it's a sequel to ROTJ and people are viewing it with rose tinted glasses. The movie has huge flaws. Napoleon Dynamite...... I mean Ren was a garbage villain the moment he unmasked. Rey defeating him with no training is lol worthy, and it's horrible/lazy writing. I don't care if she is possibly Lukes daughter. 

Still pressed, sis?

6uhwphV.gif