baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

1 minute ago, TStechnij said:

Really? Did you seem them all back to back? It is gorgeous and so meditative and soothing. An absolutely perfect end. Calling any part of a six and a half hour film "endless" seems so reductive when a large part of Arabian Night's is its length. It isn't supposed to be an easy watch. 

I saw the film in three parts at a festival, so it's possible I've missed something. 

But.. I didn't find the other two parts to be a "hard watch", I absolutely loved them. However the third part just felt like the director trolling the audience, like "You've sat here for over four hours, so have a load of this" and whips out nearly two hours of some documentary footage about birds. I honestly didn't see the point. 

5 minutes ago, DAR said:

Does anyone know if theaters are staying open all day tomorrow?

Mine's having previews for Daddy's Home at 5:00 instead of 7:00 and closing early. For some reason Joy, Point Break, and Concussion aren't getting previews. Is this nationwide ?

Edited by Rman823

2 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

I saw the film in three parts at a festival, so it's possible I've missed something. 

But.. I didn't find the other two parts to be a "hard watch", I absolutely loved them. However the third part just felt like the director trolling the audience, like "You've sat here for over four hours, so have a load of this" and whips out nearly two hours of some documentary footage about birds. I honestly didn't see the point. 

The 3rd hour sounds like a massive bore from what you say.

2 minutes ago, K1Rey said:

150M OW. Book it.

More like 150M 2nd weekend :lol: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

Does anyone know if theaters are staying open all day tomorrow?

AMC stays open all day, I know because we're AMC now, but they are allowing us to close early like usual. 

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

Mine's having previews for Daddy's Home at 5:00 instead of 7:00. For some reason Joy, Point Break, and Concussion aren't getting previews. Is this nationwide ?

Yes this is how we did it. But we close early. 

• Like 1

Oh this is a full on box office phenomenon.  It's going to press on and it's going to be the hap hap happiest run since Rth provided numbers for Jurassic fucking World

Edited by DAR
  • Like 1