Plain Old Tele

Wednesday Star Wars TFA ACTUALS - 38,022,183

8 minutes ago, Chewy said:

So how much longer can Disney put off moving the Ep8 date? This is making a billion, they aren't releasing the next one in May

They will do it when it dies down... if that ever happens, idk anymore :lol:

I am thinking in January or February. They have to move it. No way around it.

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

250 m OW x Avatar legs 

Get ready ya'll.

I kinda saw this coming? I told you all this was gonna DESTROY everything and predicted a 1.1B DOM total. I was just too insanely high on OW and 2nd weekend. But I told you all this was gonna be insane. I WARNED YOU ALL!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

So it's looking very likely that SW's third weekend breaks the second weekend record too.

Lmao :lol: I don't even want to put much thought into this. I will just live everyday and see what happens. This has too lose steam at some point. I think after the holidays this will die relatively fast. 

Jurassic World still looks mighty either way. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

Finally someone sees the truth. And I only failed the OW for, like, what? 50M? That is not much :ph34r:

Let me apply a 33% drop from a 38M Wednesday... 25.5M Thursday... (I believe it is gonna drop more than that btw, I am expecting a 22-24M Thursday). Now going by 2009 this thing is increasing 100-115% on Friday... so lets put it at 105%... 52.3M Friday :lol: And everything increased on Saturday in 2009. A 20% increase gives it a... 62.8M Saturday :rofl:

Impossible. I won't even continue to do this.

It could beat the second weekend record in two days!!! Who needs Sunday??

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Nah, this is his answer to the sequel to his smash box office prediction for TFA that's basically setting up for EPIC FAIL 2016:

http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=79112

Lol. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he works for WB or something.