druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

4 minutes ago, Vadermort said:

Just curious , were @Rth's predictions ever been wrong ?? 

I haven't been here long but his prediction last Saturday started at $60 million and ended at $66-$69 million by the end of the night. Based on how early his first number came I'd say it could swing 10% by the time it's over or he could already be dead on.

Just now, filmlover said:

I mean really, what has Michelle Monaghan ever done to deserve so much vitriol from some ancient fossil on the Internet? She's as inoffensive and uncontroversial as a celebrity could possibly be. What do you think of Katherine Heigl, old fool?

I bet Tele watched Grey's Anatomy every week religiously when she was in it.

Just now, CJ Ren said:

I bet Tele watched Grey's Anatomy every week religiously when she was in it.

He found her delightful when she trashed Knocked Up just a few months after it opened. Talk about burning bridges.

By the way I used to watch Grey's Anatomy back in the day and stopped around the time Heigl had a storyline that involved ghost sex. I am not making this up.

• Like 3

Just now, VenomXXR said:

I haven't been here long but his prediction last Saturday started at $60 million and ended at $66-$69 million by the end of the night. Based on how early his first number came I'd say it could swing 10% by the time it's over or he could already be dead on.

I think 60 million was Disney's early estimate, and Rth started at 63-65. (Could be wrong though.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Olive said:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens could make $47.5M to $50M today and is heading towards a $150M three-day.

http://deadline.com/2015/12/star-wars-the-force-awakens-box-office-pack-as-moviegoers-unwrap-gift-of-choice-1201672136/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

3-Training-Day-quotes.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

He found her delightful when she trashed Knocked Up just a few months after it opened. Talk about burning bridges.

By the way I used to watch Grey's Anatomy back in the day and stopped around the time Heigl had a storyline that involved ghost sex. I am not making this up.

WAT

Are you sure you didn't dream that? :mellow:

2 minutes ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

Michelle Monaghan is Tele's ex-wife.

This... actually makes a lot of sense :kitschjob: 

4 minutes ago, The Good Olive said:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens could make $47.5M to $50M today and is heading towards a $150M three-day.

http://deadline.com/2015/12/star-wars-the-force-awakens-box-office-pack-as-moviegoers-unwrap-gift-of-choice-1201672136/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

More DHD nonsense.

6 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

You give me hope :bouncy: close to $50m still in play..

• Like 1