druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

We are united again. Dunkirk is coming. And no ECSTASY will stop us now

As I recall, it was you and Maleficent that caused it all.

And the writer of that movie has her next film coming out in a handful of months...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

In all seriousness though, clearly Spotlight is the frontrunner here and at the Oscars.

Reveal hidden contents

Alejandro González Iñárritu is taking it home again. And this time he will get best director as well.

Just now, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

The best movie of the year is one that I'd bet not a single other person will even have on their list :( 

Can I ask which one is that? (Which I assume it is your number 1 so at least your list will have it?)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

The best movie of the year is one that I'd bet not a single other person will even have on their list :( 

Mockingjay Part 2? :ph34r:

Edited by The Panda Menace
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

Alejandro González Iñárritu is taking it home again. And this time he will get best director as well.

Boyhood and Dick were robbed last year, hope it doesn't happen with this hack again this year. Was Babel nominated for BP in the end? I hate the guy so much I don't want to google this and contribute to the no. of hits.

1 minute ago, theendsnotnearitshere said:

Boyhood and Dick were robbed last year, hope it doesn't happen with this hack again this year. Was Babel nominated for BP in the end? I hate the guy so much I don't want to google this and contribute to the no. of hits.

Yes, it was.