druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

25 minutes ago, druv10 Maul said:

Yeah but he's a lot more mellow than before. Most people here don't even know who true KAL-EL was.

He made a name for himself back in the Superman returns thread on BOM years ago. He hasn't changed at all.

I'm actually more curious as to how Bajirao Mastani's doing.  That Friday number was damn impressive; its rare that Hindi films increase here in the US on the 2nd weekend (actually I can't even think of an instance), but WOM is through the roof for this.  I'm running through its dailies for the next week and it could be near 8.5-9.5M by next Sunday (unless Deadline's cumulative total is wrong).  Highest grossing Bollywood film ever is P.K. last year at 10.6M and this looks like it might be able to touch that in a best-case scenario by the end of its run and that's with competition from an SRK/Kajol starrer which is going to do $6-7.5M itself (would be 4th/5th highest Bollywood film ever) and opened on the same day.  

• Like 2