druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

Yes. It's happening. It's all happening:cloud9:

2 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Hey venom heres the update.  Jpw is a Lil ahead.  Of course they had china.  But we gotta see how force holds.  Decapios film looks like a big os fighter. 

http://deadline.com/2015/12/star-wars-the-force-awakens-overseas-box-office-1201668699/

Avtr and titanic remain all time kings of the world. Can force become number 3. Come on jpw.  Force we need yu to bleed some more.  Had they respected OT venom bud and not done what they did.  I would be rooting for the force to win the year.  Now in hoping the dinosaurs pull an upset.  I think yummy may keep the Dec record ow. Then again Avatar is the biggest hv seller since finding Nemo and the name Cameron gets kids to 90 yr olds in theaters.  So who knows if Cameron sequel  won't get 200 to 260m and still have his famous multis. I think that 1.1 to1.3b dom potential for the juggernauts return is definitely not insane now.  What Yuri think is the franchise killers Max from.  Cameron mega epics get 10-30 Xmas multipliers dom and os venom.  Laughing at the won't increase statements by online anti Cameron fans.  Hah hah

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Hey venom heres the update.  Jpw is a Lil ahead.  Of course they had china.  But we gotta see how force holds.  Decapios film looks like a big os fighter. 

http://deadline.com/2015/12/star-wars-the-force-awakens-overseas-box-office-1201668699/

Avtr and titanic remain all time kings of the world. Can force become number 3. Come on jpw.  Force we need yu to bleed some more.  Had they respected OT venom bud and not done what they did.  I would be rooting for the force to win the year.  Now in hoping the dinosaurs pull an upset.  I think yummy may keep the Dec record ow. Then again Avatar is the biggest hv seller since finding Nemo and the name Cameron gets kids to 90 yr olds in theaters.  So who knows if Cameron sequel  won't get 200 to 260m and still have his famous multis. I think that 1.1 to1.3b dom potential for the juggernauts return is definitely not insane now.  What Yuri think is the franchise killers Max from.  Cameron mega epics get 10-30 Xmas multipliers dom and os venom.  Laughing at the won't increase statements by online anti Cameron fans.  Hah hah

My brain hurts trying to read that...

• Like 2

Giving a 0 to the last Hunger Games is completely fair. I got so angry in theaters seeing it on opening night, err, preview night, whatever, that I hated the final hour. I would also give it a zero. My Hunger games ratings were maybe A-, A, C-, and F. Really took a nose dive after Catching Fire. Bummer... I was excited for the last two parts. 

• Like 3