druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

14 minutes ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

its no longer opening weekend.

And?

Read the red again, be aware that that was only the first post.... and about several members here - beside you - reacted positive

Me personally hope for this rule version gets a general daily/weekend BOs thread rule, at least one actual thread where you can stay up-to-date with the BOs without having to endure comparisons to other movies or tempting spoiler tags ... or boring naggings between members about their opposing fandoms.

That OW thread is IMHO one of the best (maybe even the best) thread here in the forum

• Like 1

Just now, terrestrial said:

And?

Read the red again, be aware that that was only the first post.... and about several members here - beside you - reacted positive

Me personally hope for this rule version gets a general daily/weekend BOs thread rule, at least one actual thread where you can stay up-to-date with the BOs without having to endure comparisons to other movies or tempting spoiler tags ... or boring naggings between members about their opposing fandoms.

That OW thread is IMHO one of the best (maybe even the best) thread here in the forum

dude why are we still arguing, i don't care lol :P its done, baumer explained the rules to me, I won't do it again, I was just trying to tell a story about how some people are twats :P 

and,sorry for being rude. I probably just wasn't reading your post properly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

Oh my god, it dropped under 40% from the biggest OW of all time with the biggest previews ever. Only beat the previous 10 day record by $140m. What a goddamn embarrassment...

Seriously, some people need to get a grip.

Now you know, loll.

1 minute ago, ecstasy said:

TBF sounds like she's scolding him in her post.:lol:

I didn't like him/her calling the mods - in a way - stupid for implementing a rule several members even thanked for (and I really liked the converstation style it effected)

5 minutes ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

dude why are we still arguing, i don't care lol :P its done, baumer explained the rules to me, I won't do it again, I was just trying to tell a story about how some people are twats :P 

and,sorry for being rude. I probably just wasn't reading your post properly.

O.K., only last hint = I am not a 'dude' (woman in grandparents age = Tele is a young one to me)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

I dont understand why not? It is spoiler tagged. I am not breaking any rules.

Yes you are.  We have posted over and over that spoilers go in the spoiler threads and even un-tagged spoilers are not allowed.

People especially don't expect them here and will click the spoiler tag.

It would have been just as easy to say 'shouted out the major spoiler'.  Everyone who saw the movie would have know what you are talking about.

I edited the post.

• Like 3

Just now, terrestrial said:

I didn't like him/her calling the mods - in a way - stupid for implementing a rule several members even thanked for (and I really liked the converstation style it effected)

O.K., only last hint = I am not a 'dude' (woman in grandparents age = Tele is a young one to me)

I call everyone dude :) it's not a gender exclusive term

1 minute ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

I call everyone dude :) it's not a gender exclusive term

Hahaha, here it is!

It's the same with the term 'vest' and 'sandals', don't ask why, but several native (and non-native) English speaking people at another forum nearly killed each other untill finally someone started to add pictures.

Vest means in different countries (and partly even in different regions) all something to wear, but not the same kind of cloth, the same counts for sandals (shoes)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Well the mods can take care of themselves. But do your thing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Sitting in my car charging my phone.... for under 150m???  I kid I kid this is a fantastic 2nd weekend....

However no power since 4pm Sunday and not expected to have it back till Tuesday :( and snowed in to boot... 

Big hugs from Germany....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Well the mods can take care of themselves. But do your thing.

I know, I think I am too used to it.

E.g. old work = head of department... = had to look out no one starts a bad habit (then a really important thing, as females started to get 'male' jobs), now working in a school, ~ the same.

I do not even realise it anymore... :unsure: