druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

haha, I dooooo, and than the forum changes back without my input (seemingly Water Bottle works on them), as the chosen theme is not longer availaable for a moment or longer I guess.

3 themes, 4 themes, 2 themes, 3 themes... to chose from

I seem to tend to chose the wrong / experimental one :D

You should be able to choose the TBOT (Chameleon) now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Dude, it's 53 and it sprinkled for a few minutes a couple of hours ago. It's apocalyptic out here. 

Aren't you from SF?  Mid-50s and drizzle is like 11 months of the year there. 

(October is nicer.) 

• Like 3

Have seen Man on Wire, what a great film. And a reason why I couldn't force myself to go see The Walk.

Biggest fraud of the year goes to The Secret In Their Eyes. Why on Earth would anyone think remaking the original is a good idea? Are they still gonna do that remake of The Intouchables or whatever that French crowd pleaser is called? Think Hoffman was attached.

Will check FoW, thanks. Am obviously not looking for Discovery/History and similar productions so if you got any more to recommend, go for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theendsnotnearitshere said:

Have seen Man on Wire, what a great film. And a reason why I couldn't force myself to go see The Walk.

Biggest fraud of the year goes to The Secret In Their Eyes. Why on Earth would anyone think remaking the original is a good idea? Are they still gonna do that remake of The Intouchables or whatever that French crowd pleaser is called? Think Hoffman was attached.

Will check FoW, thanks. Am obviously not looking for Discovery/History and similar productions so if you got any more to recommend, go for it.

If you are a sports fan, any of the espn 30 for 30 documentaries are at worst good and at best amazing. It seems that even when they are about sports I'm not interested in they still are very interesting to watch.

4 minutes ago, theendsnotnearitshere said:

2 hrs on average? You won't live to see Episode VIII

What do you teach? Physik? Chemie? 

media comparison, technical drawing, running the school library = discussion groups including news...

2 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

I'm using TBOT Star Wars at the moment, and it hasn't changed for a few hours.

I had that too, got kicked out twice

2 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

How can anybody sleep 2 hours per night? 

I don't even

chronical heavy metal toxification high enough to enhance your personal weak points. Mine are sleep and allergies. I sleep that much since ~ 1990, so I am used to it

That and an accident are the main reason I changed profession and work part time in a school and do projects instead of 8°°-17°° o'clock work

8 minutes ago, theendsnotnearitshere said:

Can anyone recommend a documentary? Doesn't matter what it's about and what year it was released. Thanks

which language do you prefer?

I just couldn't submit a reply and the change themes didn't work for a minute, only in case that helps finding the bug details, no critique

2 minutes ago, theendsnotnearitshere said:

The Act of Killing.

Encounters at the End of the World.

The Aristocrats.

King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters.

Touching the Void.

In the Shadow of the Moon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Well north of the city, out closer to the coast. My north bay roots were consumed long ago by the blissfully warm SoCal nirvana, though.

You've grown weak in your old age. That's what you're saying. 

4 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

I vote the rent.

Oh yes, definitely.  My brother recently moved back to San Francisco from the South Florida area.  Giving up great weather and cheap living for that!?  I tried pleading with him, dude is nuts. :unsure:

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DamienRoc said:

Aren't you from SF?  Mid-50s and drizzle is like 11 months of the year there. 

(October is nicer.) 

It's not drizzle, it's coastal fog. Because of the drought weather has actually been nicer than you suggest. (Sick brag I know). Converse is its insanely expensive to live here.