#ED

Tuesday : TFA $7,967,428 #ED was Asleep at the Wheel(He's sicky-poo)

44 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Am I the only that thinks a prequel about stealing the Death Star plans is a dumb idea?  It'll be the 4th SW movie with a Death Star.

It doesn't bother me and I think it will be awesome.  It isn't like they are going to be fighting the Death Star (if they do then I  might be annoyed). 

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

:qotd:

What did #ED say? Why are we talking about RTH's dick?

This:

4 hours ago, #ED said:

So no 8M. 

2 hours ago, Rth said:

Your hard man to please, you always want it and its never big enough

2 hours ago, Orestes said:

For some size queens, it's just never big enough I guess.

2 hours ago, #ED said:

Bigger is better on the weekdays.

2 hours ago, Rth said:

:jedi:...so resisting the urge to respond to that one :censored:

2 hours ago, #ED said:

Why does it get smaller on hump day? 

• Like 1

Even if TFA fails to reach $1B domestically, it is definitely going to reach the Top 10 on the Adjusted list. Whether you like them all or not, every single one of those films is an undeniable classic. TFA is a worthy addition to that list. It's been far too long since a new film entered that rarefied air. 

Edited by LonePirate
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

ALL HAIL SHE WHO BROUGHT DOWN THE AVATAR

11:52 AM - 6 Jan 2016

293293 Retweets

355355 likes

If you're trying to embed a tweet hit the source button and put the code between the <p> </p>

• Like 3

Disney's statement:

We are proud of these records, but know that they would not be possible without fans’ enthusiasm and continued support,” Disney said in a statement. “We feel it here and it drives us every day, and it will continue to in the very bright future of Star Wars. There has indeed been an awakening — and it’s all thanks to you.

• Like 4

Star Wars fans have kept a galaxy far, far away alive for close to 40 years. Without them, there is no Star Wars

That’s why we are humbled and grateful to announce that, thanks to fans new and old, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is now the highest grossing film of all-time at the domestic box office, surpassing Avatar’s $760.50 million record in just 20 days. The movie now holds the records for biggest opening day at the domestic box office ($119.1 million), biggest opening weekend at the domestic box office ($247.96 million), and biggest IMAX opening at the domestic box office ($30.1 million), among many others.

We are proud of these records, but know that they would not be possible without fans’ enthusiasm and continued support. We feel it here and it drives us every day, and it will continue to in the very bright future of Star Wars. There has indeed been an awakening — and it’s all thanks to you.

StarWars.com. All Star Wars, all the time.

• Like 1