WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 93): TFA 42.35M | The Revenant 39.83M | Daddy's Home 15.02M | The Forest 12.74M | Sisters 7.19M

9 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

So those extrapolations and explanations saying 50 M (some even said 55 M - 60 M) is happening for TFA suddenly stopped making sense. ha ha

It has just become the biggest film domestically. Whatever it does from now is just a bonus. Let us not ask too much from it. lol

What surprises me is that THE REVENANT's number. I mean what made people see it? Reviews? Leo?

giphy.gif

Edited by The Gotham Bank
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The Woman in Black was a sequel to a highly successful first movie. Texas Chainsaw is Texas Chainsaw. Devil Inside had Jesus kind of marketing from Paramount.

The Forest is a movie with almost no marketing, it is not a sequel and the lead actress is a hot chick from Game of Thrones. 

Exactly, and most of ppl was expecting a OW below $5m, and it's going to double that, a good start after all

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

So those extrapolations and explanations saying 50 M (some even said 55 M - 60 M) is happening for TFA suddenly stopped making sense. ha ha

It has just become the biggest film domestically. Whatever it does from now is just a bonus. Let us not ask too much from it. lol

What surprises me is that THE REVENANT's number. I mean what made people see it? Reviews? Leo?

Tommy Hardy, duh 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VenomXXR said:

Which would you recommend to break an American into Indian cinema? 

PK 2014 is the all time Indian hit $100m. Very funny and sweet

I like anything Irfan khan

The Lunchbox 2014. Bitter sweet you've got mail scenario

The Warrior 2001 midevil warrior fights for his life and searches for peace from a vision

Salaam Bombay 1988. The hardship of a boy surviving in the streets after being thrown out of the house for damaging his brothers bike