grim22

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark | August 9 2019 | Guillermo Del Toro not directing, John August scripting

This has to be the most trollish article of all time: http://www.thewrap.com/guillermo-del-toro-to-direct-scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark/

Let’s hope the overrated filmmaker doesn’t ruin Alvin Schwartz’s trilogy of books

On the heels of “Crimson Peak” flopping at the box office, Guillermo del Toro has signed on to direct “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” based on the trilogy of books by Alvin Schwartz.

John August wrote the script, thought plot details remain under wraps.

Del Toro is the acclaimed director of “Pan’s Labyrinth,” though he has yet to make a great English-language film and has been coasting on his reputation for the past several years.

• ...wtf 1

On 1/14/2016 at 6:13 PM, grim22 said:

This has to be the most trollish article of all time: http://www.thewrap.com/guillermo-del-toro-to-direct-scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark/

What the hell is this article? Holy crap, not very professional at all.

29 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Huh, he wrote that article and now he gets to break the news that Del Toro is not in it anymore. He must be real happy.

1 minute ago, Arlborn said:

What the hell is this article? Holy crap, not very professional at all.

Huh, he wrote that article and now he gets to break the news that Del Toro is not in it anymore. He must be real happy.

I kinda like it when bloggers troll on news articles.  Makes me laugh.

Edited by That One Guy

1 minute ago, slambros said:

Guillermo del Toro likely stepped off of this project to direct is own original film, Antlers. Hopefully something comes of this project but, if not, I wouldn't miss it.

Actually del toro isn't directing Antlers, last I checked he's just producing. This could be a cool horror film though. I remember reading this series a lot as a kid. 

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:10 PM, That One Guy said:

I kinda like it when bloggers troll on news articles.  Makes me laugh.

Particular since that article Del Toro has picked up a certain golden statue of a guy holding a sword he can put on his mantle....

Edited by Litio