efialtes76

Weekend revised estimates and 4 days totals pg 43 4 day est: RA2: 41.6: The Rev: 39.0... SW7: 32.5

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I can't believe in these numbers for 13H, what went wrong God Bay 

He made another terrible movie, only this time he had the audacity to politicize it turning off even more people.

Updated grosses: $32.6M over 4day wknd for new dom cume of $858.5M. $1.88B global.

edit to add: the old global (17 January) with a slightly less MLK estimate ($31m) was

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Panda said:

He made another terrible movie, only this time he had the audacity to politicize it turning off even more people.

I haven't watched it yet, but it had his best reviews since 2007, it can't be that bad 

actually, that's a lesson to learn, 13H is his most well received movie by critics since a long time, and it's going to end as one of his lowest grosser, ppl want the fun Bay, not the intelligent one 

NORM OF THE NORTH opened with an estimated $9.33M over the 4-day weekend.

a strong #2 w/ $39M over 4day wknd. $97.2M cume, will smash $100M as early as TUE. $200M possible here.

No, Police Boycotts Against Didn't Cause To Flop via by

Edited by terrestrial

4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I haven't watched it yet, but it had his best reviews since 2007, it can't be that bad 

actually, that's a lesson to learn, 13H is his most well received movie by critics since a long time, and it's going to end as one of his lowest grosser, ppl want the fun Bay, not the intelligent one 

Honestly, the only reason the reviews are decent (60% isn't really good), is because it appears as if he actually tried to make a good movie in 13H.  Even most the positive reviews mention it's another Bayflick, it just feels more mature and it's a decent action film.

I mean, I am biased because I hated the movie, but if it had been a different director (where the critics actually had decent expectations of) I think it'd be well in the rotten range. 

• Like 1

In terms of dom admissions, has sold roughly 25% fewer tix than Titanic did in its initial 97/98 run.

Praying that this post doesn't cause the next %$&§ derailment...

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

You're not the only one, I have friend that has an obsession on this shit :ph34r: 

but serious, for some weird reason, the first movie had such good legs, I wonder if the sequel can have a increase like Insidious 1 > 2 

I didn't think it was scary but it was pretty fun :lol:

14 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Intelligent Bay movie is an oxymoron

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Updated grosses: $32.6M over 4day wknd for new dom cume of $858.5M. $1.88B global.

edit to add: the old global (17 January) with a slightly less MLK estimate ($31m) was

One wonders how you jump $11m worldwide from a $1.6m adjustment in estimates.

4 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

In terms of dom admissions, has sold roughly 25% fewer tix than Titanic did in its initial 97/98 run.

Praying that this post doesn't cause the next %$&§ derailment...

Theres a sws loonie on the tracks!!! Stop the train conducter, slam the goddamn brakes!