Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

Here's something that will blow @JonathanLB's mind and his little girlfriend too.

I'm a heterosexual male and yet I find Ryan Reynolds incredibly hot.  I'd probably have sex with him, even though I'm not gay.

Figure that one out bud. :)

• Like 3

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Uh huh. Sure "super real". Let me guess, it's a long-distance thing?

She lives in Canada, met her in Niagara Falls.

• Like 3

Just now, Kraken said:

My girlfriend, who is super real btw, is totes laughing at you right now

How could anyone with good taste like such a thing? We'll take a flabby Jason Segel comedy thank you very much

1 minute ago, Baumer said:

Here's something that will blow @JonathanLB's mind and his little girlfriend too.

I'm a heterosexual male and yet I find Ryan Reynolds incredibly hot.  I'd probably have sex with him, even though I'm not gay.

Figure that one out bud. :)

erm I've got something to tell you bud...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Just reminding everyone that this is one of the best movies from last year:

magic-mike-xxl.jpg

Me and my girlfriends watched this while staying overnight at a friend's house. When the finale dance was about 1 min in, her 90-yo grandma walked in. Good thing we turned it off imnediately, otherwise, we would have an emergency right then and there.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Sam said:

Me and my girlfriends watched this while staying overnight at a friend's house. When the finale dance was about 1 min in, her 90-yo grandma walked in. Good thing we turned it off imnediately, otherwise, we would have an emergency right then and there.

Lord Jesus Christ what are you girls watching, may the lord forgive yall for your sins.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Sam said:

The grandmother would be like "oh that brings back good memories" and the emergency would be your friend's traumatized memory? :P

• Like 6

• Community Manager
Just now, Baumer said:

Yea, old people used to fuck too.  If they didn't, you wouldn't be here. :)

"used to" not according to any movie that now has a location at a senior's center.

• Like 3