Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

1 minute ago, James said:

That rminds me I haven't watched Kingsman. Might watch it now:rofl:

Weirdly, while I enjoyed Kingsman, overall it didn't come together enough to put it in the upper tier of the spy movies from last year.

It has a couple really great scenes, though.

1 minute ago, DamienRoc said:

Weirdly, while I enjoyed Kingsman, overall it didn't come together enough to put it in the upper tier of the spy movies from last year.

It has a couple really great scenes, though.

You think Spy is the best spy movie of the year don't you? :kitschjob:

Random fact - TFA has grossed more worldwide (and Domestic) than Man of Steel and The Dark Knight Rises combined.

In fact, you can throw in Green Lantern in there too if you want, because TFA will pass the combined trio next week-end.

Also, TFA was really close to outgrossing both The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises combined Domestic. It will end up like 40-60M below their total.

• Like 5

The one's I saw.

1. Mission Impossible:Rogue Nation

2. Kingsman: Secret Service

3. Spy

4. Bridge of Spies

5. American Ultra

6. Spectre

7. The man from UNCLE

8. Mort(shit)decai

Edited by FilmBuff

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Looks like 100 is officially dead for Sisters along with any other 2015 film not at that mark. 2015 is our first year without 30 since '08 then. 

I really hope this year isn't another feast or famine because 2017 looks like one.