kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates | 21.0 M KFP III | 11.44 M HAIL, CAESAR! | 7.10 M THE REVENANT | 6.89 M SW: TFA | 6.09 M THE CHOICE | 5.20 M PAPAZ | 4.7 M THE FINEST HOURS

A lot of people are saying Dirty Grandpa is good. And it is. Its funny and it has heart. Itll probably get a 4x and have a good run on HV or on demand.

• Like 3

Just now, Baumer said:

A lot of people are saying Dirty Grandpa is good. And it is. Its funny and it has heart. Itll probably get a 4x and have a good run on HV or on demand.

It is a pretty damn good movie. Much better than 50 Shades Of Black. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Baumer said:

I haven't disagreed with critics this much on a movie in quite a while. I'm not saying it should be critically acclaimed but it was way better than Vacation and Ted 2. I mean This Is The End and Neighbors have 83% and 73% on RT and to me they have the same type of inappropriate, raunchy, and dumb jokes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

Some guys think you're just playing hard to get.

A hint might not do the trick.

I going to ignore his text tomorrow. He sent me a couple text which I did not reasoned to. I told I was tired he said he wanted to hang out with me. 

1 hour ago, Rman823 said:

I haven't disagreed with critics this much on a movie in quite a while. I'm not saying it should be critically acclaimed but it was way better than Vacation and Ted 2. I mean This Is The End and Neighbors have 83% and 73% on RT and to me they have the same type of inappropriate, raunchy, and dumb jokes. 

This is the End is absolute horseshit. 

• Like 1

I imagine a lot of people who are going to see Hail, Caesar! are doing so based entirely on the cast (I mean c'mon, who wouldn't say yes after reading that list of big names?) and expecting something much different than a quirky Coen Bros. 50s Hollywood farce.

• Like 2