kayumanggi

THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD | 08.18.17 | trailer 1 on page 1

15 minutes ago, That Floating Guy said:

Wow, it's almost like being toxic towards one movie in particular makes other people have low opinions on you.  Who would've thought?

Don't whine about a movie countless times then play the victim card when someone calls you out on it.

Don't praise a movie countless times then play the victim card when someone calls you out on it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

This is what happens when you do not know the difference between being positive about a film that you're looking forward to and being negative about a film that you've already said looks like shit. 

What you seem not to understand is a positive or negative opinions is relevant and everybody has the right to voice that opinion as many times as they want.

7 minutes ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

What you seem not to understand is a positive or negative opinions is relevant and everybody has the right to voice that opinion as many times as they want.

On this forum you actually don't have the right to voice your opinion as many times as you please. 

Theres something called spoiling the well. Which consists of constantly saying negative things about a film, taking positive thoughts making them negative and not contributing much to the discussion of the film except for being negative.

On these forums thats not allowed, and you're getting really really close to that point, if you haven't already reached that point already. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

Not trying to spoil the well. Just having conversations. I not trying to hurt anyone, I'm not insulting anyone like others have insulted me. 

Do you have anything new or fresh to add to the conversation, then?

Now is your chance. 1...2...3....go!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

For a guy that liked this movie, he sure had a lot of problems with it. Sounds like a so-so movie.

This actually would be considered a rotten review.

I love the fact that you actually sat through the spoiler part of the review just to nitpick anything remotely negative that he had to say. It's almost as if you're trying REALLY hard to find bad things about it.

IT WILL DO WELL AND BE A FUN MOVIE. GET (A LIFE AND) FUCKING OVER IT.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I love the fact that you actually sat through the spoiler part of the review just to nitpick anything remotely negative that he had to say. It's almost as if you're trying REALLY hard to find bad things about it.

IT WILL DO WELL AND BE A FUN MOVIE. GET (A LIFE AND) FUCKING OVER IT.

You have to admit the reviewer spent more time on things he didn't like about the movie.

every once in awhile we a get a film where we a get a new person that is either really positive(pimping) or really negative about it and then disappears shortly afterwards

didn't expect The Hitman's Bodyguard of all films to get one of these

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I've only seen positive reactions so far.  The trailer gets laughs every time I see it with a crowd.  It's a fun looking movie.  I think it'll do well.

• Like 1

Just now, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

I've only seen positive reactions so far.  The trailer gets laughs every time I see it with a crowd.  It's a fun looking movie.  I think it'll do well.

TBH I'm not expecting to anything more than a fun sweary action comedy and that's not a bad thing.

Just now, Jonwo said:

TBH I'm not expecting to anything more than a fun sweary action comedy and that's not a bad thing.

I'm expecting fun.  It looks light enough and fun enough and the cast is good.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

That's literally all I want from this film. Just give me some laughs and some action...and I'll be good! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

That's literally all I want from this film. Just give me some laughs and some action...and I'll be good! 

I wonder if this will have most use of the word 'motherfucker' in one film, Jackson, Hayek and Reynolds has said at least once in the trailer so I imagine it features a lot!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I wonder if this will have most use of the word 'motherfucker' in one film, Jackson, Hayek and Reynolds has said at least once in the trailer so I imagine it features a lot!

"You motherfucker!" 

"How many times are you gonna say motherfucker?"

"As many motherfucker times as I please." 

"There ya go, ruining the word Motherfucker." 

"I did no such thing, motherfucker." 

• Like 3