kayumanggi

PATRIOT'S DAY | 12.21.16 | Lionsgate | final gross ● 31.89 M

Where's Bigelow and Greengrass when you need them? Berg isn't that great. 

Hes made one really good movie (Friday Night Lights), one decent action flick (Rundown). Everything else has been mediocre or downright terrible. 

11 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

Hes made one really good movie (Friday Night Lights), one decent action flick (Rundown). Everything else has been mediocre or downright terrible. 

Clearly, you haven't watched Lone Survivor. One of his best works. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

LOL....yea ok, well you are entitled to your opinion but I'd say that Lone Survivor was pretty damn good.

Lone Survivor is pretty eh.

I liked Taylor Kitsch in it though. Ben Foster and all his 'MURICA one liners were hilarious. 'You can die for your country, I'm gonna die for mine. I AM THE REAPER'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Lone Survivor is pretty eh.

I liked Taylor Kitsch in it though. Ben Foster and all his 'MURICA one liners were hilarious. 'You can die for your country, I'm gonna die for mine. I AM THE REAPER'

The best thing to come out of that movie:

“That's not a knife its a fucking duck"

Quote that all the time lol

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Wahlberg gets a free pass from Tele since we all know he was a big Funky Bunch fan back in the day.

I love that song...

But I have to admit that I just can't support Mark Wahlberg considering his juvenile antics back in the day. Seemed like they were motivated by racism, and while he's clearly different since then, the whole request to have his criminal records removed did not sit well with me at all.

• Like 1

The best Wahlberg moment ever was when Tom Felton won that MTV Movie Award (over Christoph Waltz wtf...) and Marky Mark scolded him off the stage saying it was no big deal. Like, it's no secret that gets all uppity whenever his previous career occupations before he became an movie star are brought up.